2010 Nissan Xterra 4.0L V6 5-speed Automatic Consumer Reviews

2010 Nissan Xterra - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Xterra model:

2010 Xterra Consumer Reviews

Date Most Helpful Highest Rating Lowest Rating
Great SUV with minor issues
By towens

2010 Nissan Xterra SE 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Traded in an 08 Toyota Rav4 and we only had it for 2 days but my wife and I are very pleased with it. The leather, xm radio, ride, performance and handling are great. The optional navigation is cool and hides easily. There is a few items that we'll have to get used to such as no automatic headlights, accessories don't automatically shut off when you turn the vehicle off, unusual placement of the tire jack. We also noticed that the trip computer is faded and will need to be returned for a replacement.

Favorite Features

Performance, xm radio, navigation, style, sound system and utility

Suggested Improvements

Seat warmers built into the leather seats, built in navigation, more storage bins in the cargo area and heated side mirrors

Back to the X
By X247

2010 Nissan Xterra SE 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I had a 2003 xterra and after 2 years I trade for a Pathfinder, The X was underpowered. Now I'm back to the X, its an improvement to the older model and rides just as good the Pathfinder. For the money is a great SUV, LOADED which is nice. I went for an off road but the SE is what I found. I'm keeping it till it dies!

Favorite Features

Bluetooth, Leather, Stereo, Ride

Suggested Improvements

Gas mileage, remote starter.

Best Ride Yet From Nissan
By JTCKC

2010 Nissan Xterra SE 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

This is my second Nissan Xterra. I went in to the dealership for my regular maintenance and decided to trade up. Leather, GPS, xm radio, 4.0 v6 17" wheels with rims. Man this is a fantastic upgrade. I loved my 2007 Xterra, but they bought it for more than I owed and got me in a new one for a better payment. I'll never drive anything else. I love everything about it. You'd be crazy to pass one up. I never had 1 issue with my 2007 and this one outshines the 2007 by far. I look forward to driving this for a long time to come!!

Favorite Features

I love the leather interior (that was not an option on my 07 xterra) xm radio and touch screen navigation. Blue tooth, The power and the fun ride. Can't even narrow it down to one thing!

Suggested Improvements

I would add heat to the leather seats. and the storage container in the back like my 07 had.