no brainer
By L.A. on
2009 Nissan Xterra Off-Road 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 5A)
This is my second xterra, my first was a 2000 SE purchased in 99'. There is no other suv out at the moment that I would rather have (excluding the larger BMW X's and infinity QX56). My 2000 only gave me a fuel pump problem (replaced by dealer on a recall) in 100,000 of driving, with very bad maintenance record after the 2nd year, changed oil every other year. So I figured I pushed it to the max (last day came back from the jersey shore at avg.80MPH and it was time to get a new one. I love my 2009 off road - the sound system is awsome. The truck, well I'll just let it speak for itself. now if I can just pay this sucker off I would be the happiest man on the planet.
Favorite Features
Looks, ready to rock and roll like a Transformer. The engine sound when you turn the transformer on. The sound system. The am here to kick butt not to just look good attitude. The fact that everyone knows that there is more that meets the eye. The utility of the beast. It Rocks like no other.
Suggested Improvements
None, please don't make any improvements - if you place a sunroof on a new model I will make my 09 off road a convertible. Please tell me you won't do this to me. even the "skyroof" was a great item to have.