2008 Nissan Xterra Consumer Review: Love it!

2008 Nissan Xterra SUV - Consumer Review

Love it!
By Wafubu on

2008 Nissan Xterra SE 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I've owned 4 Hondas of which 2 were CR-v (07 and 08). Compared to the Xterra they didn't stand a chance. The Xterra is solidly built and they thought of everything. Also you get so many features compared to the Hondas and the Xterra is customizable. I really love mine. I've had it for 3 days so far, but I am really enjoying the ride. It's high up, visibility is great, and it's built so solid. No annoying rattles, etc. The plastic interior is very high quality and I feel that it's laid out perfect. Everything is in the right place. Power everything, mirrors, doors, windows. and it came with high quality mats even! I hope Nissan keeps up with not sacrificing quality.

Bluetooth works perfectly! Honda's "HandsFree Link" never worked properly. Love the Xterra's glovebox design with the 2 glove boxes, the Ipod connector, and the console cup holders are even built rugged. The Garmin Nuvi 750 Dashboard mount that hides the unit when not in use is sheer genius!

Right now I can't think of any. It's a very solid, well designed beautiful vehicle.