2008 Nissan Xterra
By Xtrapol8 on
2008 Nissan Xterra Off-Road 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 6M)
I am completely satisfied. I can happily go canoeing virtually anywhere. X and I can return afterward to my wife and 2 small children and life is still great and still fully enabled. Make yourself a mat for the back (<$20). The Xterra's solid build quality, go-anywhere capability, versatile nature, and aggressive looks make it a must-drive if you're in the market. This vehicle is what it purports to be - a means to an end... any end I choose.
Favorite Features
Ride height & ground clearance; manual transmission; great visibiltiy; 4 full doors; usable cargo vol.; decent leg- room in 2nd row; 4wd; torque; form through function... and Attitude; Rockford Fosgate 6-cd & iPod stereo; abundance of safety features; audio on wheel; rugged suspension; Shrockworks!
Suggested Improvements
Tow hooks @ 4 corners; OEM tires that are better in winter; more substantial switchgear like the FJ's; more lateral support in seats; fuel economy not as advertised but I'm at 5000km and it's winter; electronic disconnecting swaybars; viscous coupling centre diff.; better winter wiper at rear.