2007 Nissan Xterra Consumer Review: My Favorite Vehicle

2007 Nissan Xterra SUV - Consumer Review

My Favorite Vehicle
By MyXTerra on

2007 Nissan Xterra S 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

On our trip to our home state recently we were run off the road by a semi. My daughter and I were asleep while my husband was driving. Woke when we hit the dirt. Front end damage and blew out a tire, shattering the rim. We were all uninjured, just surprised. Took out a sign, both side mirrors broken, driver side mirror shattered window. I give the Xterra an EXCELLENT review because it took all of the force and kept my family safe. Our dogs, cats and puppies were also in the vehicle and everyone is in perfect health. I HIGHLY recommend the Xterra. Mine has always been reliable and a blast to drive. Love that get up and go power. Gas mileage could be better but very sturdy vehicle.

I love everything about my 07 Xterra. It's perfect for me and my family. Looks like an SUV, handles beautifully, powerful and reliable. Great family vehicle for my family.

Easier access to the backseat as it's a little tight. otherwise very happy Xterra driver/owner.