Fantastic all around SUV!
By Robert on
2007 Nissan Xterra Off-Road 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 6M)
I recently bought a 2007 Xterra. I wanted the Xterra Off Road fully loaded for the year with the 6 speed manual trans. I love it! I needed a good SUV because my family and I are moving to Germany. So far here in Utah we have had numerous snow storms and it does well with the VDC on in 4x. I tested it in all modes. I did notice a huge improvement with the traction control on but I was not impressed with the tires. It should do better so I am going to buy Michelin LTX M/S. Other than that, I love to drive it and I am always in it. I have the Nismo cold air intake and I love that. The mileage could be better but it is an Off Road vehicle. I am very impressed with its ride. Great job Nissan!!
Favorite Features
Clutch start, VDC, dif lock, 6 speed man, Rockford sound, iPod adapter, rugged looks, int and ext storage, towing cap.
Suggested Improvements
If you buy a vehicle with the off road package you should get a capable SUV with the ability to do what the name says! Good tires are everything!! Nissan needs to purchase better tires for the Off Road Package. I think the BFG AT Ko's would work well for it.