Test drive it & decide for yourself
By Mesh on
2006 Nissan Xterra X 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 5A)
I purchased the Nissan Xterra X because I wanted a vehicle that I new would last me. I went from a Trailblazer to the Xterra and I figured i'd be disappointed but hey, I would save on my monthly payment...so it would all work out. Well, I love the Xterra! I like it more than the trailblazer. It's a more 'outdoors' vehicle. Is great for people who camp, bike ride or have a couple of dogs. Easy to maintain. Has more power than I expected. Is very comfortable. I have not had any problems. The best advice I can give you is to test drive one. Make sure you like it....test it. I totally love mine, it's what I was looking for in my heart.
Favorite Features
The hood is high so I can see it while driving, which makes parking a lot easier for me. I'm only 5'1"
Suggested Improvements
Any improvements you want you can do yourself, ex. radio...put a new one in. But the one thing I can think of is the orange dash lights. Yellow lights are brighter. Over all, I give the vehicle a 9.8 on a scale of 1-10. The Xterra is everything I need & love!