So Far So Good
By PHISH on
2006 Nissan Xterra S 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 5A)
We came within days of buying a Jeep Commander before I just happened to notice this Xterra on a dealer's website. We Test drove it and bought it. The first block of the test drive I forgot about the Jeep and never looked back.My wife loves it because she feels safe and likes the look of the truck. I like the fact that it has an endless amount of speed when you need it and handles amazingly well on turns.We're really happy with it. Paid $12,500 for a 2006 with 25,000 miles miles on it. How could we pass that up? We traded in our Montero with all the bells and whistles for the plain jane Xterra. We couldn't be happier!!!!
Favorite Features
Horse Power,running boards, roof rack. Its just a cool looking truck. I love the way it rides on any surface.
Suggested Improvements
The interior could be rubberized in the high traffic areas. Stock radio is terrible. I replaced it with a 7" touchscreen and it was a perfect fit.The back window should be able to be opened without having to open the entire back. Pop open quarter panel windows would be sweet too.