Roy's Car
By Roy on
2006 Nissan Xterra S 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)
So far, I've only owned my Xterra for a little over a month. This is the most fun behind the wheel I've ever had. The car is responsive in every way possible. I'm impressed with the inside storage spaces and the ability to tie down gear in the back area. I like the idea of four plug ins for electrical items. The Xterra has accesories that can make this vehicle a true sports auto. Has good looks and the ability to take you anywhere and truly enjoy the experience and make you want to do it again, and again, and again.. Had I known about an Xterra, I would have given up pickups a long time ago!!!
Favorite Features
Like the storage spaces. A ton of nooks and crannies. Being able to plug in four items (such as cell phone, portable DVD, etc...) is a big plus. The height above the rest makes visibility a pleasure to drive anywhere and the above normal ground clearance is very good. Backseat height is a good idea.
Suggested Improvements
Can't think of any improvements. You offer just about anything, in one way or another, for the vehicle. Would like to see the top carrier be lockable.