2006 Nissan Xterra Consumer Review: Great SUV

2006 Nissan Xterra - Consumer Review

Great SUV
By Keith on

2006 Nissan Xterra Off-Road 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I've had my Xterra for about a month now and I have to say, I am impressed. I take my X to the beach, in the woods and around town. The ride, handling and performance is better than I expected from a nearly 4000 pound truck. The engine is great! This thing gets up and goes when you need it to. The utilitrack in the back is a great feature if you have the cargo organizer. I use the roof rack for my surfboards and I'm looking into a clamp- on safari cage for my camping gear. The Fosgate stereo is pretty sweet for a factory system. Gas mileage is the only downfall, but what do you expect from a 4.0-liter engine? Overall a great SUV that is fun to drive! I highly recommend it.

Fosgate system w/ MP3 capability, Off road suspension & ground clearance, Strong engine, rear bumper steps

10" sub for the Fosgate system, Nismo high flow exaust option (I wanna hear that 4.0 rumble), lock for the cargo compartment on top of the vehicle