2006 Nissan Xterra Consumer Review: Great car for my boys and dogs

2006 Nissan Xterra - Consumer Review

X 4dr SUV (4.0L V6 5-speed Automatic)

Great car for my boys and dogs!
By bluedog on

2006 Nissan Xterra X 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I have always had an SUV but had to get a sedan when I had children. The car life was killing me. I have two active boys (camping, hiking, soccer, football, fishing) and two dogs that were tearing my car up. So far we have gone camping in this and to one long distance tournament. It has been a great vehicle so far. Nobody in my family has had one complaint yet. Love the extra compartment on rack for dirty cleats and stinky fish. The back cargo area cleans up great too. There is plenty of leg room in back for adults and growing children. I got the bumper to bumper 100,000 mile warranty to cover the vehicle through note and then some. Co-worker's is 250,000 miles with no problems.

The extra compartments everywhere for storage and the 4 12volts plugs enough for everybody. Gas mileage isn't a problem since it is what i expected to pay and not as bad as some SUV's on the market now. Also almost everything in this vehicle is wipeable or can come out to be cleaned. Awesome!

A rubberized mat in cargo area standard to prevents junk from sliding around.