This is the best vehicle. So incredibly reliable. Some fun facts:
- In 7 years of ownership, I've never taken it to the shop for anything other than the regular oil change and tire rotation.
- Front 2 seats are very comfortable. I get many comments on this.
- Steering wheel offers some resistance when turning but is OK.
- Decent gas mileage for the year and type of vehicle
- Lots of trunk space, tons when the back seats are down. I can fit a corner piece of furniture in the back standing upright in this thing.
- Don't have to slam the doors for them to close
- Nice blinker sound
- Replacements parts (from minor fender benders & whatnot) are pretty cheap
I absolutely love this vehicle, but if I'm going to be super picky I could name a couple of things to improve.
A/C and heat: Even when turned to off, I can feel a breeze from the vents regardless of the settings. Also, there really is no comfortable set of settings for a long trip. I constantly move change the temp settings to remain comfortable.
The forward/back adjustment lever works fine but the way it's designed causes everything to get stuck on it.
Add an inside handle on the back door.
Standard music system is pretty average...or less than average. I replaced it.
Like I said, super picky. This is an awesome vehicle.
† Edmunds.com received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power 2014 Third-Party Automotive Website Evaluation Study℠. Results based on responses from 3,381 responses, measuring 14 companies and measures third-party automotive website usefulness among new and used vehicle shoppers. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of owners surveyed from January 2014. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.