2006 Nissan Xterra Consumer Review: 06 XTerra- A Great Buy for the

2006 Nissan Xterra SUV - Consumer Review

06 XTerra- A Great Buy for the money
By Scott on

2006 Nissan Xterra Off-Road 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 6M)

I bought this vehicle less than a month ago, and it's been wonderful. Gas mileage has been mediocre, bit overall it suits an active lifestyle. I've been very pleased with it pretty much everywhere. Handling and maneuverability has been quite nice. And I'm very much looking forward to really taking it off road. Everything on the interior is very convenient and being 6' 3", I've been pleasantly surprised how much room I have in headroom and legroom. Long trips are comfy as well. I'm looking forward to many years of ownership on this SUV. The Rockford-Fosgate sound system rocks as well!

Power, Handling, Step-ups on rear corners, Cargo-carrying ability, leg room, sound system (very nice feature in a economically-priced vehicle)

There needs to be padding on the sides of the front seats to support your back, and I would also suggest that the rear window either lift up, or slide down as the rest of the windows do.