2005 Nissan Xterra 4.0L V6 4x4 5-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Phenomenal Vehicle.

2005 Nissan Xterra SUV - Consumer Review

2005 Nissan Xterra Off-Road 4WD 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Phenomenal Vehicle.
By Chris on

2005 Nissan Xterra Off-Road 4WD 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

The criterion was steep. I needed an SUV that not only could get me to the hospital for work in the worst of conditions, but I needed an SUV that appealed to me aesthetically. I also needed an SUV that could comfortably house me, being a 6'2 280 pound powerlifter, I'm not the biggest man on the planet by any stretch, but my back usually extends way past most seats. The Xterra is the all in one package. Well performing off road. Quick and nimble acceleration. As well as plenty of space, although my back still extends past the seats, I am very much comfortable. I test drove many an SUV in the price range, and a month later I'm still smiling everytime I get in the X to drive.

Favorite Features

Custom Chrome Grill the dealership put on to showcase in the building. Broading, masculine looks. Power. Acceleration. Off-Road ability.

Suggested Improvements

Was thinking I wanted leather seats; but it wasn't even an option. Might have been nice to have the choice though.