2005 Nissan Xterra Consumer Review: Just purchased - initial react

2005 Nissan Xterra - Consumer Review

Just purchased - initial reactions
By Ryan on

2005 Nissan Xterra S 4WD 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 6M)

I'd been casually shopping for a 2003-2005 Xterra for a few months. I really prefer the body style of the 2005-2009s so I've been looking for one within my budget. Now that I have it, I couldn't be happier. I read a lot of reviews on the model so had a good idea of what to expect. The "get up and go" is fantastic. I'm coming from driving a VW GTI, so I needed something with a little "oomph" that I was used to. I really like all of the clever compartments throughout the car (2 glove boxes, roof rack storage box, floor storage compartment under hatch bed, etc.). If you have a lot in your car, It helps to stay clean and organized.

Exterior look, storage and compartments, power and speed, simple mechanical knobs for heater and AC, lumbar support in driver seat, driver seat roominess/comfort(other reviews had mentioned it being cramped, but I'm 6'2 and I've got plenty of room), fold flat rear seats.

Make running boards standard with all models. MPG. Vanity mirrors on visors (my wife's only disappointment thus far). I'm reaching here, I love this car.