After a years search, near perfection
By JP on
2005 Nissan Xterra Off-Road Rwd 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 6M)
I must say that after searching for over a year and test driving dozens of new cars, i made the right choice with the X. Great ability, great looks, and yes it could stand a little spicing up on the inside, great power, great EVERYTHING. i drove land rover, jeep, and many more but none came close. it drives slightly like a truck (if you're used to cars) but it is supposed to, it IS a truck, a truck that can outperform, both on and off road, most others. maybe the Wrangler has it off road. so if you want a good ride, a lot of power, speed, fun and great styling this is the SUV for you. if you want a road SUV with a car like ride look else where, this one is for on and serious off Roading.
Favorite Features
wipeout back, folding seats, power, 4 wheel drive, locking rear dif. ground clearance, 6 speed, POWER, speed, ability go go where I point it where ever that may be.
Suggested Improvements
Had a few issues, keys had to be replaced, AC smells a little at first, NO GRILL GAURD AVAILABLE WHEN I BAUGHT IT, and Nissan took 2 months to get me the one I wanted, and even than I had to go without the side airbags. heated side mirrors/windsheild/seats