2004 Nissan Xterra Consumer Review: T's "Terra"

2004 Nissan Xterra - Consumer Review

SE 4dr SUV (3.3L V6 4-speed Automatic)

T's "Terra"
By Chocolate on

2004 Nissan Xterra SE Rwd 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I've driven Nissans before and I always said that I would get another one. I went to the dealership to get an Altima and left with an Xterra. It is SHARP,CUTE and I know for a fact that all nissans are dependable. I have been looking at the Xterra since it came out in 2000. I have always adored it. It has great storage the seats letting down was also a perk. To me, it's a step down from the Armada. Yes, I said it. I have teenage and a school age children, plus a dog and we all love it. Try cruising in it on a pretty Spring day and everybody has a window. Then you will know what you are missing. This is 1 SUV that is worth the money. I chose this over Honda HAPPILY!!!

The entire car!!!! Has such a sleek, sporty look. I have the usage of a truck in the style of a suv. The space, i thought that when i stopped driving the astro van and starting looking more like a new-age mother, i would miss out on alot a features. I didn't!! It's just a different kind of space.

More leg space. Rear a/c and heat. Much better gas mileage!! More room for storage for driver in front. I just can put my owner's mannual in the glove compartment. Where can i put my cd's or the holder, my shades/glasses. Small things like that. Suspension is a little rough, adapt over time!

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review