2004 Nissan Xterra Consumer Review: My First New Nissan

2004 Nissan Xterra - Consumer Review

SE S/C 4dr SUV (3.3L V6 Supercharger 4-speed Automatic)

My First New Nissan
By jazziegirlie on

2004 Nissan Xterra SE S/C Rwd 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl S/C 4A)

My Nephew had a Nissan Xterra, and I asked him how he likes it and he said they loved it, so they lived in mobile we had a Ford F350 which rode rough and I was having back surgery so we drove right to Birmingham and bought one over the phone all we had to do was go sign the papers and it was a done deal and we love it, No comparision to the F350 Dually Diesel, will buy another one in probably 3 years just like it maybe a different color. Good Power, I love my Exterra!!! and as many as I see on the road there must be alot of people who love them do.

Full back seat for grandchildren and yellow color and comfort of automatic and gas burner no having to listen to diesel all the time. Love not having to open a truck just pop open the back lid.

Wish it would make tighter curves more like a camaro, that is all I have drove all my life and I love the way the camaro handles wish the nissan handled as well holding on to turns.