2004 Nissan Xterra Consumer Review: Love My XTerra

2004 Nissan Xterra - Consumer Review

Love My XTerra
By CKCFirst on

2004 Nissan Xterra SE Rwd 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

I really love my Xterra. I got it mainly for the looks, the durability, and the Nissan reliability. I was disappointed that leather seats were not an option, and it is a total pain to have to take out the back seat cushions to lower the back part flat. It has been very reliable, and kept me safe and unharmed in quite an impactive auto accident. I will seriously consider upgrading to the new model of XTerra, in the next few years, after I get this one paid off! It is very competitive in price, and I would highly recommend this vehicle to anyone looking in the mid-size SUV market.

The back seat stadium seating, my running rails/boards, and the nice head room. The 6 CD disc changer stereo sounds great.

The knobs for the climate control are very cheaply made, and seem like they will not last long, and might potentially break or come off easily. The people in the back seat have a hard time feeling the air conditioner and heater.