2004 Nissan Xterra - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Xterra model:
300,000 miles
By xt200k on 06/23/13 02:19 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Xterra SE S/C Rwd 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl S/C 4A)

routine maintenance goes a long way nothing major brakes-rotors-belts-fluids and lots of gas and tires bought new 2003

Great Nissan Product
By Matze on 03/01/10 14:02 PM (PST)

2004 Nissan Xterra SE S/C Rwd 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl S/C 4A)

Purchased this SUV in December of 2009. Bought it because of its looks and the great price that the dealership was asking for it. Also that it has a full warranty. The Xterra has 70,000 miles on it and drives like a new car. I get great mileage averages about 24 to 25 mpg. Also love its rugged looks. Get many compliments when driving around in this vehicle. Have also spoken with many other Xterra Owners about their Cars. Everyone I have spoken with Love this Vehicle and would buy it again. Well done Nissan Product. Only thing I hope: Is that the Car will last me for many years to come.

xterra
By nickker on 11/07/04 09:53 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Xterra SE S/C Rwd 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl S/C 4A)

most dependable, comfy and fun to drive vehicle i ever owned...just wish it had a bigger fuel tank and better mileage...i admit it is the supercharged version and love to kick it at red lights but the overall economy is low to say the least....don't expect more than 13mpg city or highway....

Fun, cool looking, but built cheaply
By racolo on 10/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

Fun, cool looking, but built cheaply

I love my SUV
By Tracy johnson on 10/04/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Xterra SE S/C Rwd 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl S/C 4A)

Love my SUV I have had from a corvette to a mini van and this nisson is my favorite!!! I love it and is so fun to drive. I have had many compliments and even had people follow me into gas stations to tell me they LOVE my car! I am very happy and would buy it all over again!!! Tracy Johnson

My First New Nissan
By jazziegirlie on 09/05/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Xterra SE S/C Rwd 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl S/C 4A)

My Nephew had a Nissan Xterra, and I asked him how he likes it and he said they loved it, so they lived in mobile we had a Ford F350 which rode rough and I was having back surgery so we drove right to Birmingham and bought one over the phone all we had to do was go sign the papers and it was a done deal and we love it, No comparision to the F350 Dually Diesel, will buy another one in probably 3 years just like it maybe a different color. Good Power, I love my Exterra!!! and as many as I see on the road there must be alot of people who love them do.

Safety first
By kylie b on 06/16/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Xterra SE S/C Rwd 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl S/C 4A)

I was in a horrible head on collision in Dec. Everyone told me the only reason I was alive was because of my car! In my opinion, the XTERRA is the safest car on the road.

Great SUV if gas prices were not so high
By HornsManiac on 06/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Xterra SE S/C Rwd 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl S/C 4A)

Unfortunately, you must burn super premium grade gas. I regularly spend $35 for a tank of gas that only gets me about 200 miles. The sun roof could have been designed better, because both the wind deflector and the basket really restrict its use. As far as the rest of the SUV goes I could not be more pleased. It has a very sporty look both inside and out. It also is very rugged looking and you can tell this SUV is much closer to being a truck than a car. Stadium style seating in the back is a plus. The Rockford Fosgate premium sound with the in dash CD changer is the best stock stereo system I've heard.

MY CAR DIGGITY
By poonugget on 12/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Xterra SE S/C Rwd 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl S/C 4A)

couldn't ask for a better car