2003 Nissan Xterra Consumer Review: Life with my Silver Ice

2003 Nissan Xterra - Consumer Review

Life with my Silver Ice
By Ivanoski on

2003 Nissan Xterra SE Rwd 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

I purchased my 2003 Xterra color Silver Ice on Feb. 2003. Up to now my SUV lives up to a comment issued by Motor Trend: "Spare me the leather, wood and chrome: This is no BS SUV" And it certanily is. In over 5 months I have racked over 10,000 miles traveling since I am a consultant providing service to several pharmaceuticals in Puerto Rico and this baby has been bullet-proof and is a excellent vehicle to travel in bad weather. Its comfortable and its in-your-face-anti- bland style really stands out when compared to other SUVs such as Honda's CRV and others.

Great styling, excellent construction, comfortable, good crash results and reliability and enough truck for the buck. Love the 16-inchers. Also as standard equipment has fog lights, map lights, tubular steps and cargo rack which can be options on other SUVs. Great job Nissan!

Another 20 hp & 20lb/ft of torque, 22 mpg-highway & 18 city, intermittent rear wiper. New horn sound. Its honk sounds just like my dad's '98 Ford Ranger and also place horn buttons on the steering wheel just as found on other modern SUVs.