2003 Nissan Xterra Consumer Review: Cant WAIT to get rid of it!

2003 Nissan Xterra SUV - Consumer Review

2003 Nissan Xterra SUV

Cant WAIT to get rid of it!
By crzymomma on

2003 Nissan Xterra SE Rwd 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

Nothing but trouble! For starters, the a/c sucks! I blow cooler air then my Xterra. We have had the a/c charged & it made the issue worse. It also doesnt blow hard enough for my kids in the back seat to even feel it at all. The sunroof leaks. Ive replaced the starter, battery, connector cables, timing belt, and radiator multiple times & we still get stranded. It doesnt crank 50% of time. Was told it has mechanical issues. Im waiting on it to catch fire!The front grey bumper fades & chips & looks awful! & the sad thing is, we just now hit 103,000 miles. The window motors are going out & the seal on windows leak and make lots of air noise when driving. I hate this thing! My kids hate it too!

The only thing I really like about my Xterra is the cargo space. Even still with a family of 4's luggage and 1 cooler, we have had to tie extras down on the roof. Also, glad it has a luggage rack on top.

Everything mechanical. Leg room, a/c, fan on the a/c needs to be much stronger, wider frame so everyone isnt so crunched together. Larger arm rest so Im not fighting with my husband to rest my arm! Stronger tie down hooks on roof (almost all of ours has broken!).

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review