Best vehicle I've ever owned
By masterelrond on
2003 Nissan Xterra XE Rwd 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5M)
Last year, I got a job that required a long commute, and had to get rid of my 2003 Xterra. I really miss that SUV, by far the best vehicle I've ever owned. The only maintenance that was ever required was the scheduled maintenance, I never had a single problem with it that required fixing. It drove smooth, and was surprisingly quiet for an SUV. The V6 engine was very powerful, as we towed and carried many loads across the US without even straining it, there was always more power than we needed. By the time I traded it in after 7 years of driving, the paint was still perfect, the suspension was perfect, the engine was perfect, and the interior looked brand new. I really miss that Xterra. :(
Favorite Features
Powerful engine, great stereo system, comfortable seats, plenty of space in the cargo area, lots of legroom, that awesome Xterra yellow!
Suggested Improvements
The reason I got rid of my Xterra was because it got 19mpg and gas prices were rising at the time, and I have a very long commute. That is the only negative I can think of for this vehicle. If it got 51mpg like my new Prius, I'd definitely still have it!