2003 Nissan Xterra Consumer Review: 2003 Nissan Xterra is a winner

2003 Nissan Xterra - Consumer Review

2003 Nissan Xterra is a winner
By Ramin on

2003 Nissan Xterra SE 4WD 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

This was the first time I bought an SUV.My first choice was a Hummer but the price was too high for me. My second choice was an Xterra. I bought this vehicle because I believe it delivers what it claims to. I enjoy driving it a lot but the front seats are too small and not comfortable as comfortable as they should be. The fron seats leg rooms are not sufficient. The engine could have used much more HP. 189 HP is too weak for the weight of this SUV. Fuel consumption is very high for a vehicle of this size. So far I have had one recall and two minor service works done. I am told that 2005 model is a much improved vehicle. Will I buy another one? Yes,I will.

The exterior design, the size of the vehicle, the back seats (lots of room for the passengers), Loading capacity, reliabilty, use of regular gas, the price ( the best deal in the market for true outdoors men). Think Xterra before buying one of those ugly and cheap Korean SUVs. You won't regret it.

Larger and more comfortable front seats with more leg room. More HO and torque, quality interior and better gas mileage.