2003 Nissan Xterra - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Xterra model:
No more Fords....
By Parisiv on 03/08/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Nissan Xterra SE Rwd 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

I love this truck....ended up tradeing an 02' Escape that had nothing but problems for this machine and I've never felt more liberated!!!! Getting an awesome deal for fully loaded SE @ $22,500 also made it even more sweeter. Outstanding feel, fit, finish, and looks. Gas is another issue, but well worth it for the reliability. Would recommend to everyone to check it out.

Xterra Review
By b. shrock on 03/08/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Nissan Xterra XE 4WD 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

Great performance off road for 4WD V-6 models. Good ride and comfort. Fuel economy could be better.

Changed my mind
By MN on 03/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Nissan Xterra XE 4WD 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5M)

Like below, owned it for a week. Traded in a sports car for this b/c of a change in needs. Wasn't expecting to like it as much as my toy, but its definitely won me over. Surprisingly enough, Not sure I'll ever go back... Fun to drive, great sound system

Better then suggested
By buckeye boy on 03/02/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Nissan Xterra SE 4WD 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

We looked at every mid-sized SUV on the market before deciding on the Xterra SE (loaded). My wife drives it daily (with two small children) and she could not be happier. Reviews said after the newness wore off people would not like it. WRONG!! We love the ride, the security, the quality, etc. We would recommend this to anyone looking for a practical SUV.

it's a beautiful thing
By alvaroernestof on 02/28/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Nissan Xterra XE Rwd 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

i'm in love with my new xterra. i wouldn't trade it for anything. it's the best car i've had so far, it only needs to have a better gas milage and alitle more h/p.

Pretty good SUV
By brianl on 02/28/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Nissan Xterra XE 4WD 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5M)

I've owned this Xterra about 8 months and have driven 17K miles to date. It constantly gets 16MPG no matter what type of driving I do. I recently drove to Florida (1,260 miles each way) It still got 16MPG. Of course I was going about 75MPH. Other than that it seems solid.

review
By AprilRN on 02/26/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Nissan Xterra XE Rwd 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

Gas Mileage is really, really bad for a smaller SUV.

This is my second Xterra and i love them
By Xterrababe on 02/22/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Nissan Xterra XE 4WD 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

I upgraded to the XE supercharged and i love it. I had a 5 speed manula and that was really great in the snow. We just had the biggest snow storm in 7 years and i was out in 20 inches of snow. I got the yellow because it is flashy, and the supercharged is NOT a disapointment. The one thing i have noticed is that it does guzzle gas more than my older one did. As far as room, i have 2 great danes and they have plenty of room! I love this car and think ill keep getting them.

Awesome SUV
By Everclear on 02/08/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Nissan Xterra SE S/C Rwd 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl S/C 4A)

I've had my Xterra for a week now. I love it so far. Really fun to drive.

Love It!!
By LL on 02/04/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Nissan Xterra SE S/C 4WD 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl S/C 4A)

I am on my second Xterra (owned a 2000 first). Upgraded to the 2003 S/C. Had one factory suspension problem with the 2003 model and was given a new vehicle (very pleased with the way the situation was handled). Little disappointed with the sunroof, not usable with cargo net installed. I have become a devoted Xterra owner.