2003 Nissan Xterra - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Xterra model:
nissan xterra
By varo on 01/21/06 16:35 PM (PST)

2003 Nissan Xterra XE I4 Rwd 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

everyone knows the Nissan Xterra that its reliable, strong and vary roomy. i haven't had avy problems with the car even though gas intake could be better but that goes far any car....

BUILT FOR MY NEEDS
By JOHNTANA on 03/04/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Nissan Xterra XE I4 Rwd 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

NO BUT WARMER OR HEADLIGHT WIPERS JUST FUNTION AND PRACTICLE. THEY READ MY MIND IN THE DESIGN CENTER . GOOD JOB!

wouldn't recommend
By brooke6425 on 09/14/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan Xterra XE I4 Rwd 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I would not recommend this vehicle for anyone with small children or anyone that plans to be using it on long road trips. The ride is so bumpy and on long trips it can get very uncomfortable. If I had to do over I would buy something more expenisve with a smoother ride and something that was quieter on the highway.

Nice Truck w/Fun Spirit, bad gas mileage
By mswh777 on 08/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan Xterra XE I4 Rwd 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I like this truck. My other is a 4Runner, so it's hard to expect too much from this one. However, I'm still pleased with my purchase. The manual 4- cylinder is fun to drive, but lacks some power; only 143hp. The interior with power option package is of average quality but does the job. The exterior has a simple but rugged personality. On the 4-cylinder, expect to see about 3200 RPM while doing 70mph on the highway; maybe contributing to the somewhat disappointing gas mileage.