2002 Nissan Xterra 3.3L V6 5-speed Manual Consumer Review - tasty mean black machine

2002 Nissan Xterra SUV - Consumer Review

2002 Nissan Xterra XE-V6 2WD 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5M)

tasty mean black machine
By RICKSTER on

2002 Nissan Xterra XE-V6 2WD 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5M)

this choice is a prime grade A choice,I drove test this truck on paved and off road and handled great on both terrains.when test driving one make sure you go thru your normal driving habits,and don't be afraid to treat it like a truck, because that's what it is, a truck with a suv body, which every suv should be. rough and tumble, I got the XE 2WD 5 speed, super black, which kicks, so far so good. buy one if this is what you are looking for in a suv, but if you want a sissy-like suv that drives like a car, look somewhere else.

Favorite Features

I enjoy the spacious room inside the Xterra, and the stadium-seating rear seats, and the big cargo area, and plenty of storage cubbies and compartments, and the big tubular step rails and gear rack on the roof and of course the wet gear basket .

Suggested Improvements

well everything is there of what I need it for, but If it was me designing the Xterra, I would add a little trash thing to put your gum wrappers, design a storage bin where you could store the rear cushions when you remove them to fold down rear seats, and design rear window to open.