2002 Nissan Xterra Consumer Review: A Pain

2002 Nissan Xterra - Consumer Review

A Pain
By Sara Lee on

2002 Nissan Xterra SE 4WD 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5M)

I love my suv! It drives awesome in the snow. I feel really safe and comfortable driving it. I feel like I can go anywhere. But since I have had it I had the wiring for my tail lights and dash lights replaced, at 55,182 miles my motor had to be replaced (crack in the block so on and so on), my exhaust manifold had a crack and was replaced, fuel sending unit replaced TWICE (factory recall). Check engine light keeps coming on and they cant figure out whats wrong. They replaced the wiring harness (wiring throughout the whole truck) but that wasn't it. Going in for one more try this week, while its being figured out Im looking at other vehicles to trade it in. Its been a pain.

6 Disc cd changer, rugged looks. I put a grille guard, tail light guards, spoiler, rain guards on it. Was gonna buy some 4x4 tires and chrome rims but guess not now. Might buy myself a 07 Ford Explorer.

I love everything about it. Except the mechanical problems. I hate the looks of the new xterras so thats why I decided on a ford. I love black suvs pimped out!