2002 Nissan Xterra Consumer Review: A great off road truck

2002 Nissan Xterra - Consumer Review

SE 4dr SUV (3.3L V6 4x4 5-speed Manual)

A great off road truck
By enb74 on

2002 Nissan Xterra SE 4WD 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5M)

I have own the Xterra for almost a year and I go everywhere with it. I bought this truck for Off-road and 4X4 driving as well as to serve me and my wife. The truck is GREAT. High capability and great ground clearance. Good transmission and performance. The seat could be better, they donít give you much to play with even thou my is full loaded. The 6 CD in dash FM-AM radio with RDS system is great and the 6-speaker system has a good sound. The instruments panel is not a good point for the Xterra. It is hard to read and if you tilt the steering wheel down you canít see the signaling lights.

Great handling, off road capability, great transmission, cornering and turning is great for this size truck, powerful.

Bigger engine and more horsepower, there are cars with more HP then 170. Bigger gas tank. Driver and passenger seat with 6-way adjustment instead of the poor 4 way. Front-end plastic is not for a truck; thank god I purchased the brush-guard.