2001 Nissan Xterra Consumer Review: Very reliable

2001 Nissan Xterra SUV - Consumer Review

Very reliable
By matt on

2001 Nissan Xterra SE 4WD 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5M)

Very nice ride. I enjoy the sound system and the total perfomance of the SUV! I took my family on a camping trip at Patapsco Valley state park teaching my son to drive and he loved everything about it. The 4wd kicked you know what with no probs, beautiful handling and very user friendly - easy to learn, teach and drive in this beast. I would recomend this vehicle to everyone who wants to turn over to the SUV world, trust me youll never go back to a car! Nissan hit this one on the head! Thanks for a beautiful SUV, keep it up.

4wd drive, sound system, towing capacity, handling and comfort. I'm an avid hunter and drive 300 miles to my hunting ground every Saturday and this truck does it all - towing 4 wheelers and campers, yes it's that strong with no probs. Beautiful. I will buy another.

Sun roof, a little more leg room. When sitting in the back seat it seems that you sit way higher the the driver and front passenger the guys in the back complain about head room.