2000 Nissan Xterra Consumer Review: Great Truck

2000 Nissan Xterra - Consumer Review

Great Truck
By Niceynice00 on

2000 Nissan Xterra XE V6 4dr SUV 4WD

I'm had the xterra for 5 years, 93K miles. So far so good. Nothing has ever broken down, and it still runs like new. I cant ask for anything more. Go anywhere capability, good wear on the brakes. Brakes are awsome. Changed the oil every 2500 miles, using castro syntec 5w50. I cant say enough about the build quality. A little bouncy on the but upgraded the suspension with a tokico kit and it rides well. GREAT CAR111

Go anywhere capability. Great in the snow, Binghamton winters and now NYC winters. Never even came close to getting stuck. ABS is awsome too. Strong suspension, NYC potholes are no problem. The reliability and price when I purchased it 24000 is amazing. Got all three packages.

Gas milage, good on highway 16-17 on highway but 12 in the city. But I guess thats just NYC traffic averaging 10 MPH, or maybe I have a lead foot? Seats could be more cofortable and I think this is a problem with most cars. MORE LEGROOM, you know some people are over 6 foot.