2000 Nissan Xterra Consumer Review: Former Jeep Guy

2000 Nissan Xterra - Consumer Review

XE V6 4dr SUV (3.3L V6 4x4 5-speed Manual)

Former Jeep Guy
By tiger2312 on

2000 Nissan Xterra XE V6 4dr SUV 4WD

When i got tired of my loud,hard to deal with jeep wrangler I was looking at the grand cherokees but fell in love with the style of the nissan Xterra! I love my 2000 Xterra. Get one equipped with V6 and 4WD. Also be sure to get the power package, I noticed some have the manual roll up windows (like my wrangler did) I do not miss my wrangler like I thought I would. I love my Nissan Xterra (solar yellow with over sized tires and greay leather seats make it my dream vehicle!) Test drove a 2000 jeep grand cherokee which cost $4,500 more than the Xterra and had basic cloth seating. Very happy with my purchase so far!

Favorite Features

Leather interior makes for a make nicer ride. Owned a wrangler for 3 years this Xterra is a huge step up for me. I love the design of the exterior this is what caught my eye. I turn heads everywhere I go because of the solar yellow paint. The best part is I only paid $12,000 for it.

Suggested Improvements

Use less plastice on exterior and interior. Two sun roofs(one in front and one in rear) would be really cool. There arnt too many flaws so far!