2000 Nissan Xterra Consumer Review: Former Jeep Guy

2000 Nissan Xterra SUV - Consumer Review

Former Jeep Guy
By tiger2312 on

2000 Nissan Xterra XE V6 4dr SUV 4WD

When i got tired of my loud,hard to deal with jeep wrangler I was looking at the grand cherokees but fell in love with the style of the nissan Xterra! I love my 2000 Xterra. Get one equipped with V6 and 4WD. Also be sure to get the power package, I noticed some have the manual roll up windows (like my wrangler did) I do not miss my wrangler like I thought I would. I love my Nissan Xterra (solar yellow with over sized tires and greay leather seats make it my dream vehicle!) Test drove a 2000 jeep grand cherokee which cost $4,500 more than the Xterra and had basic cloth seating. Very happy with my purchase so far!

Leather interior makes for a make nicer ride. Owned a wrangler for 3 years this Xterra is a huge step up for me. I love the design of the exterior this is what caught my eye. I turn heads everywhere I go because of the solar yellow paint. The best part is I only paid $12,000 for it.

Use less plastice on exterior and interior. Two sun roofs(one in front and one in rear) would be really cool. There arnt too many flaws so far!