2015 Nissan Versa Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Nissan Versa - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Versa model:

Bad Engines
By lyotchik@gmail.com

2015 Nissan Versa 1.6 S 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

These cars have engine problems. Just google piston slap nissan versa. My versa developed it, and dealership says the noise is normal. Save yourself the trouble don't buy a versa.

smilingary
By Gary Gibbens

2015 Nissan Versa 1.6 SL 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl CVT)

I get 41 mpg easy on highway at 70 mph. I also took a drive on a road with only 2 stops in 40 miles and no traffic I drove at 50 mph and got 54.7 mpg. I could not believe it myself but I double checked it. In the city it is hard to get 31 mpg. The car labors to get up to speed and looses gas mileage. I usually get about 29 mpg. If you want a fast car this is not the one. If you want gas millage this is a choice. Over all I am happy so far.

for your info
By jtobey

2015 Nissan Versa 1.6 S 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

Just got my 2015 versa sadan As A Run Around Town Car It Just What It Is Its No Sportscar Lol I Drove It From Fresno To San Diego No Problem At All Handled The Grapevine Like A Champ And Gas Was Outstanding 40 Round Trip All I Have To Say It's A Great Buy Great Car For The Cheep Price specialy for today's market fresno nissan took good care of me I baught ther cheepest car and it was like I had bought a top of the line it was such a good experience for u people looking at this car it's a good reliable one

Looks

Seats oya a lock on passenger side would be good ,my girlfriend likes it when I can't open the door for her from out side of car lol I just tell her it's low techy techy

Economy Vehicle
By mysteryvan92

2015 Nissan Versa 1.6 S Plus 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl CVT)

I have driven other cars on a daily basis, but this is the first car I have ever personally owned. The Versa is not for people who are heavy on the gas, trying to be king of the road. It is a simple, economical, moderately stylish sedan for people that need reliable transportation. It is ideal for low budgets, daily commuting, college students, etc. I've put about 1,300 miles on it so far and I haven't noticed any problems. The brakes were tighter than I'm typically used to, but that's about it. Overall, i'm pretty satisfied with the buy and would recommend as an economical transportation solution.

30/40 gas mileage, Hands free/bluetooth calls, spacious interior.

The hardest thing i encountered with this vehicle was adapting to using a CVT transmission. If you know anything about CVT's you'll know they deliver a different shifting sound/feeling. (Because they don't use gears) Nissan made all new CVT vehicles attempt to feel like regular transmission cars. This created a slightly confusing/awkward adjustment period for me. Also, I had to figure all of that out on my own which was frustrating. For someone that is new to cars, or not very mechanically inclined you probably wont even notice this.