$12570 with 1.49 apr for 4yrs!!
By na02 on
2013 Nissan Versa 1.6 S 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)
32.5 mpg with mixed driving of hwy & street. I got 5spd and loving it. took the them 2months to order it but it was worth the wait. No power windows, locks, or mirrors but everything else is standard. Great car for work since I drive 52miles to work one way....also, it's a timing chain so this car will last forever with less maintenance.
Favorite Features
the cheapest car in USA....
Suggested Improvements
seat is a bit soft.
By na02
on 02/19/13 01:53 AM (PST)

By mred72
on 03/22/13 17:54 PM (PDT)

I'm finding Nissan and other manufacturers are not realistic with their estimated MPG ratings. Realistically people drive anywhere from 70-75MPH on average and not 55MPH which, I believe their estimates are based on. It's misleading to say the least.

By na02
on 04/02/13 20:27 PM (PDT)

update:4-2-2013 My avg MPG is 36-39, doing 70mph everyday....it might even do better on level ground. I commute 110 miles round trip to work so this car is a lot better than my 1999 civic (automatic with 36mpg at best)... I love this Versa.

By na02
on 06/18/13 01:29 AM (PDT)

6-18-13.. the cajon pass is 3,777ft elevation with a 6% grade...that's my communte everyday and I do about 65-80mph going up that hill...I have no problems and i hope to keep this car til 300k...

By himoshifu
on 06/03/13 08:25 AM (PDT)

@na02 "update: 2-19-2013 the best I got doing 70mph and climbing a 2000ft mountain everyday is 36.8mpg....not bad" How steep is this 2000ft mountain? Do you know the grade? I'm thinking of buying this car but I do live in area where in order to go to a nearby city(Phoenix) I would need to drive up some hills that seem to be pretty steep. The signs say 10% grade for like 2 or 3 miles. I'm not worried about speeding it up the hills, just want to get to 45-50MPH and not kill an engine doing it every weekend. Let me know.

By jawa911
on 10/30/13 07:41 AM (PDT)

Im trying to get a dealership to order one for me too. Which one did you visit? I literally don't care where it is, I can order it, fly out and drive back