2012 Nissan Versa Consumer Review: Good economical transportation

2012 Nissan Versa - Consumer Review

Good economical transportation
By voncarlton on

2012 Nissan Versa 1.6 S 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl CVT)

This car is not sexy, but it does the job it was intended to do. I have the S model with the CVT transmission and I am pleased with the interior room which easily fits me 6' 240, my wife, daughter, mother in law and luggage for the weekend. I like having the roll up windows but the pass door does not have a keyed entry & without power door locks this can be a pain. One feature that came in handy a few weeks ago is the tire pressure sensor. I picked up a nail and the dash warned me that a tire was low in air pressure. I do not like the seat material on the S version but I bought some seat covers that are better. Overall the car is an excellent value & there is not much to complain about.

I like the CVT transmission, the tire pressure sensor, interior & trunk room, simple design.

I would like to see a passenger side exterior door lock, better seat materials, rear speakers on S model, better spare tire cover materials.