Excellent economy car!!
By 1973vw on
2012 Nissan Versa 1.6 S 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)
Where to begin with the Versa. For $10,990 it's one of the best values I've ever seen. The interior is exceptionally roomy for a small car. Honestly it has as much room as a full size car. The trunk is huge! It has decent power for climbing and accelerating but gets well over 50mpg on the highway. Good quality all around. Awesome car. Buying one was the best decision I've made in a while.
Favorite Features
-Lots of room -Fits 5 6-foot adults comfortably -Huge trunk -Seats are actually comfortable -Doors are long to get in and out easily -Over 50mpg on the highway -Decent power -Corners like a sports car -Pretty smooth ride -Repairs appear to be easy to perform -For two speakers not a bad sound system -Styling doesn't look cheap at all
Suggested Improvements
-A cheap set of floor mats would've been nice -Doesn't come with a tach, no big deal though.
By litesong2
on 10/24/12 02:01 AM (PDT)

You're getting 50mpg! Good for you. Must be featherfooting pretty carefully. But yeah! 50,000 vacation miles on 1000 gallons. Hope ya have lots of vacations.

By toddp77
on 01/21/13 07:29 AM (PST)

I have also enjoyed saving cash and driving a manual transmission. I put an aftermarket tachometer in mine because it does not come with one and I wanted to optimize my rpm's/mpg's. I have found that "50 will get ya 50" meaning that on flat roads, traveling 50 miles per hour, I can expect 50 miles per gallon.