2012 Nissan Versa Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Versa model:
Great Car
By phil31 on 10/11/11 13:53 PM (PDT)

2012 Nissan Versa Sedan 1.6 SV 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl CVT)

Very, very nice car for the money. Excellent fuel economy with the cvt avg mpg between 38-45, with 2500 miles on the odo. Nice body stype, much bigger then the 2011 model, very large truck and back seat paid $15.3 delevered for my SV model

Good car, great price!
By versatileauto on 10/10/11 07:05 AM (PDT)

2012 Nissan Versa Sedan 1.6 S 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

Car handles and rides nicely. Actually very nicely. It's surprising how smooth the ride is. I have the base model with manual transmission. The car shifts like butter, and the engine has good power delivery. Excellent cabin and trunk space. Ergonomics are good regarding controls in the cabin. Steering wheel feels good in the hand. Price point of base model car cannot be challenged by any car on the market. Seats are very comfortable and supportive and I love the height adjustable driver's seat. Very easy to get in and out of the car. You don't fall down into the car seat. nor do you have to pull yourself up and out of the car. This car is going to do well in my opinion.

Objective opinion of 2012 Versa Sedan 1.6S MT
By versatileauto on 10/09/11 08:30 AM (PDT)

2012 Nissan Versa Sedan 1.6 S 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

In my opinion, there is a great deal of misinformation out there on the 2012 Nissan Versa Sedan, and little to no information on the base model 1.6S MT with 5 speed manual transmission. In an effort to inform others, I submit the following. Due to the absence of inventory of the base model, I had to order the car. It took approximately 2 months to arrive, so I advise those looking for the stripped down version of the car to simply go to the dealership and order the car (assuming you have the luxury to wait). Dealers are reluctant to stock the manual transmission model. I give the Versa my highest praise for value & quality on a budget. This is a fine automobile at a very fine price.

My 2012 Versa Sedan
By volusia58 on 09/30/11 07:59 AM (PDT)

2012 Nissan Versa Sedan 1.6 SV 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl CVT)

I love this little cute car. Very roomy and fun to drive. We bought the Versa SV and it is nicely equiped, I only wish that the SV had the 60/40 split folding back seat. Very practical to own and operate.

Reliable and a great value!
By tubulartrish on 09/06/11 06:11 AM (PDT)

2012 Nissan Versa Sedan 1.6 SV 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl CVT)

I bought my new 2012 Versa about two and a half weeks ago. I absolutely love it! For the price, you really are not going to find anything better. The interior is surprisingly spacious. My 6'4" boyfriend fits in with plenty of room to spare. The ride is incredibly smooth. I noticed it the first day. There is a pothole near our apartment which I inevitably hit driving home. But, I barely felt it. The tires bumped over it, but the cabin stayed riding level. That was a huge surprise. I am incredibly happy with my purchase. Despite a couple drawbacks, it is still an amazing value!

Solid for the $'s
By neekmeister on 08/29/11 21:27 PM (PDT)

2012 Nissan Versa Sedan 1.6 SV 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl CVT)

I purchased this vehicle approximately 10 days ago and so far have been very happy with it. Clearly this is not a race or luxury car by any means. However, if you are like me needing cheap commuter transportation with the occasional requirement to transport a family of four around while getting excellent MPG this is the way to go.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2012 Nissan Versa Sedan in VA is:

$140 per month*