2012 Nissan Versa Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Versa model:
Objective opinion of 2012 Versa Sedan 1.6S MT
By versatileauto on 10/09/11 08:30 AM (PDT)

2012 Nissan Versa Sedan 1.6 S 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

In my opinion, there is a great deal of misinformation out there on the 2012 Nissan Versa Sedan, and little to no information on the base model 1.6S MT with 5 speed manual transmission. In an effort to inform others, I submit the following. Due to the absence of inventory of the base model, I had to order the car. It took approximately 2 months to arrive, so I advise those looking for the stripped down version of the car to simply go to the dealership and order the car (assuming you have the luxury to wait). Dealers are reluctant to stock the manual transmission model. I give the Versa my highest praise for value & quality on a budget. This is a fine automobile at a very fine price.

My 2012 Versa Sedan
By volusia58 on 09/30/11 07:59 AM (PDT)

2012 Nissan Versa Sedan 1.6 SV 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl CVT)

I love this little cute car. Very roomy and fun to drive. We bought the Versa SV and it is nicely equiped, I only wish that the SV had the 60/40 split folding back seat. Very practical to own and operate.

Reliable and a great value!
By tubulartrish on 09/06/11 06:11 AM (PDT)

2012 Nissan Versa Sedan 1.6 SV 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl CVT)

I bought my new 2012 Versa about two and a half weeks ago. I absolutely love it! For the price, you really are not going to find anything better. The interior is surprisingly spacious. My 6'4" boyfriend fits in with plenty of room to spare. The ride is incredibly smooth. I noticed it the first day. There is a pothole near our apartment which I inevitably hit driving home. But, I barely felt it. The tires bumped over it, but the cabin stayed riding level. That was a huge surprise. I am incredibly happy with my purchase. Despite a couple drawbacks, it is still an amazing value!

Solid for the $'s
By neekmeister on 08/29/11 21:27 PM (PDT)

2012 Nissan Versa Sedan 1.6 SV 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl CVT)

I purchased this vehicle approximately 10 days ago and so far have been very happy with it. Clearly this is not a race or luxury car by any means. However, if you are like me needing cheap commuter transportation with the occasional requirement to transport a family of four around while getting excellent MPG this is the way to go.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2012 Nissan Versa Sedan in VA is:

$141 per month*