2012 Versa Good design & great value
By medmann48 on
2012 Nissan Versa 1.6 SV 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl CVT)
We purchased a 2012 versa SV sedan about 2 months ago & love it so far. I already have a 2009 Versa Hatchback & have had Zero problems with it this last 3 years & drive it EVERY day. I like the design of the new 2012 sedan & chose it because so many sub sompacts are made to be small & sporty. The 2012 Versa sedan is like a small family car with lots of room. It may not be sporty but it has lots of room & the price is right, we have 2 6ft sons who hop into the back seat with no problems, try that in a Yaris or Fiesta, good luck! I still marvel at how nice this car looks, kinda like a smaller version of the Altima or Maxima.
Favorite Features
HUGE backseat leg room rivaling that of a mid size sedan. Attractive classic design for us middle aged folks, kinda of like a small luxury car. HUGE trunk will swallow a large amount of luggace. Fuel economy is awesome!
Suggested Improvements
Center Armrest! This car needs a center armrest! I just bought one off Ebay for my 2009 versa Hatchback & I think the 2012 sedan will be the next to get one.