2012 Nissan Versa Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Versa model:
Don't buy this car
By nissansucks69 on 10/15/13 08:27 AM (PDT)

2012 Nissan Versa Sedan 1.6 SL 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl CVT)

I could review this car if I could actually use it!! I have not been able to use my car since it was broken since the day they gave it to me. Nissan and its laughable excuse for customer service have had my car for over a 3 weeks and I bought it 4 weeks ago. And they still can't fix it. I have asked for a refund or a new car and they just hang up the phone or redirect me to my contract which basically says "hahaha we screw you over". Listen to this precautionary tale - Don't trust Nissan ever.

Great for sending your kids off to college.
By jttom1994 on 03/22/13 08:20 AM (PDT)

2012 Nissan Versa Sedan 1.6 SL 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl CVT)

My parents got this car for me to drive to school and I love it. Sure its not the fastest of the best looking but its more comfortable than the mustang we traded in, gets way better mpgs and me and all my friebds can fit in it.

Unique Small Car!
By aeh4 on 09/22/12 12:28 PM (PDT)

2012 Nissan Versa Sedan 1.6 SL 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl CVT)

We test drove almost every subcompact model before choosing the Versa sedan. No other car had quite the combination of interior room, excellent visibility and outstanding fuel efficiency. It is not as stylish as other cars, but we could not find another vehicle that was as easy to drive and can truly fit four 6-foot adults. The Versa sits about 6 inches taller than other small cars. So visibility is excellent in all directions, and it is very easy to get in and out all four doors. The interior is basic hard plastic, but there are six cup holders and all controls are easy to reach. Seats in the SL trim are soft and comfortable. Outstanding fuel efficiency - see below.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2012 Nissan Versa Sedan in VA is:

$140 per month*