2012 Nissan Versa Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Versa model:
The Price reflects the quality
By rarereviewer on 08/17/14 15:56 PM (PDT)

2012 Nissan Versa Hatchback 1.8 SL 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

When I purchased my 2012 Versa hatchback, it was the least expensive new car available in North America. And the car is what it is. On the positive side, the car always started. I consider that a big plus. Also, the interior, which is naturally cheap and flimsy, is designed to feel deceptively roomy. On the negative side, right after my warranty expired, the keyless entry stopped working on the front doors and the hatchback. The front passenger door and the hatchback wouldn't open at all. A part in all the doors had to be replaced, and it was a very expensive repair. The dealership decided to do the work free, due to the car had only been out of warranty for a few weeks.

LUV MY VERSA
By luvmyversa on 12/19/11 08:21 AM (PST)

2012 Nissan Versa Hatchback 1.8 SL 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

This car should be a "top ten pick" for an entry level car. My 2012 Versa Hatchback is a "bang for the buck" with CVT (smooth shifting), Bluetooth & Navigation, 16" wheels, ample trunk space w/fold down seats. Thus far, I recorded 28-29+ mph. I do a moderate amount of around town driving. It has ample pickup & power on freeway. Seat height makes getting in and out easy. Cons - rt knee patella can hit drver side dash (however, my 5' 10" husband is fine w it) - passenger dash is lower decreasing vertical leg room. A happy ex-Murano owner (Nissan makes good cars) I have no regrets buying this car (almost bought an Outback Subaru). Bought 2010 Versa Sedan for my 86 yr old Auntie. She loves it!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2012 Nissan Versa Hatchback in VA is:

$142 per month*