2011 Nissan Versa Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Versa model:
Found the Dream CAR!!! :)
By ylla on 07/24/11 08:40 AM (PDT)

2011 Nissan Versa Sedan 1.8 SL 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

i love everything about this car!!! :) great mileage, great on gas!,Fun to drive and drive soooo smooth!!! suits for me coz im small,! my first car that i've owned! just got this yesterday and all i can say is im SPEECHLESS!!! my car's name is RAVEN :P you should get one today this car is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!

Can you say reliable?
By plagenzamama on 06/09/11 21:17 PM (PDT)

2011 Nissan Versa Sedan 1.8 S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

=) Love my 2011 Versa! I have 2 children and Im going to be commuting a lot for school. Lots of space and GREAT mileage! I can get an average of 30-32 mpg. I was looking into the Honda Civic's but their so much more expensive than the Versa for pretty much the same thing!! for the price of an SL Versa with a Nav AND sun roof it would have only gotten me a Base model of the Honda Civic. =/

Would have happily paid MSRP- Great Car!
By ryanclowe29 on 03/06/11 14:48 PM (PST)

2011 Nissan Versa Sedan 1.6 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

About the 1.6L engine- Here in the U.S it is positioned as the less attractive engine for the lowest trim levels. But the truth is, the 1.6L is the largest engine in a family of engines that excel in fuel economy, and most Versas around the world (called Tiida elsewhere) get the thrifty 1.6L(including all Canadian sedans). The 1.8L isn't related; it's a de-stroked Sentra 2.0L. The EPA ratings for the 1.6 seem artificially low. I consistently get 36 MPG combined. A light foot brings 40-42 MPG hwy @ <70 MPH. Ideally I'd want more top end HP, but the torque curve is better than I expected. 5sp gearing gets you to 45 MPH quickly. Smooth little engine with nice exhaust note makes this car fun

Excellent Car!
By mariondmcmillan on 09/25/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Nissan Versa Sedan 1.6 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

My wife and I actually bought two 2011 Versas. I got a 1.6 manual and she got a 1.6 automatic. We both love them! The 1.6 has power nothing, which is fine with me. It's a great starter car or for someone who wants a great car but doesn't care about all the frills. The interior room is amazing for such a small car. My legs have a 36" inseam, but I have plenty of room sitting in the back seat even when the front seat is back as far as it can go.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Nissan Versa Sedan in VA is:

$132 per month*