2011 Nissan Versa Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Versa model:
I really want to like it.
By wally21 on 04/01/13 07:24 AM (PDT)

2011 Nissan Versa Hatchback 1.8 SL 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

I have reserved judgment for the 30 thousand miles we put on this car but wanted to mention a few items about our Versa SL hatchback with CVTransmission. I don’t think the CVT trans was worth it in this car. It was bundled along with a ground effects body package and rear spoiler, a few other interior items and alloy wheels. I would get the regular auto trans in retrospect as this is just a basic economy car. I would not buy this car again because it feels like it is ageing prematurely. My wife is satisfied because she can plug the iPod into the radio. I don’t like the Versa on New Jersey roads- the suspension is too weak to handle the coarse conditions.Buy one only at a great price!

Best things come in small packages
By asplaksiy on 07/09/11 13:47 PM (PDT)

2011 Nissan Versa Hatchback 1.8 SL 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

When my 03 Toyota Camry gave out on me, i was devestated- but it lead to the best buy ever. I am completely in love with my espresso black 2011 versa hatchback. Its sleak and trendy and very fun to drive. I love fiting in smaller parking spaces and and the great added features that I chose really puts my "luxery" camry to shame. Between the cd, am/fm, ipod dock and auxiliry plug i'm never bored in my car. I love the inteligent key and bluetooth. Couldn't ask for more! love love love it.

2011 Versa
By jimsullivan2 on 12/05/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2011 Nissan Versa Hatchback 1.8 SL 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

This car moves quicker and handles better than the Impala that I drove previous to this vehicle. Gas mileage averages at 31 at mostly highway driving but I like to drive close to 80mph. If you are thinking that this car is too small, take a test drive. There is more interior room than most cars out there.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Nissan Versa Hatchback in VA is:

$139 per month*