2010 Nissan Versa Consumer Review: WAS a good car, we thought!

2010 Nissan Versa - Consumer Review

1.6 Base Sedan (1.6L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

WAS a good car, we thought!
By stallworthonline on

2010 Nissan Versa 1.6 Base 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

We bought this car about 2 months ago with 4200 miles on it. It was a dealership beater car for them. The car now has 8500 miles on it and it's now in the shop having the engine replaced. As soon as we got the car, I realized the number of RPM the engine turned so I chose to switch to full synthetic Mobil1 5/30. After 2900 miles, my roommate came home and explained to me the car was ticking. I pulled the oil stick to reveal a clean stick, NO oil. Now, after 2 weeks and a new engine, I'm still in a rental car because they can't get the new engine to run right either. Hope its fixed soon. Awesome gas mileage and comfortable. PLEASE LASSIE COME HOME. Hope no more problems after this!

No features in this car! LOL. Just a steering wheel and seats with a peppy little engine! Love it!

Hopefully by my failing engine being returned to Nissan, they can figure out what went wrong and correct the problem for other engines in the future.