Very Nice Little Entry Level Car for Pri
By Simstim on
2010 Nissan Versa 1.8 S 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 4A)
I am quite pleased with this car. fun to drive, peppy,,, has acceleration if you need it, Clutch is a little soft or sensitive, I'm used to Toyota Tercel 1997, with new clutch, so slightly different drive. the computer throttle cable has a 1 second lag in response to push of pedal or release so feels more like an automatic in that sense. first gear is really a short gear, almost too short, red lines in less than 1.5 seconds,,,, halfway through a turn from stop sign. Handles sporty compared to my old car. Lots of Interior room, especially adults in back. seats fold down flat really helps in cargo department. Stereo is actually acceptable and that's coming from a stereo freak!
Favorite Features
reverse is front left. Lift ring beneath shift knob to engage forward left reverse. Love rear window wiper with great defroster and like rear open with just a touch, no lever or handles Very, Very deep glove box for map, hand book and gloves and a smaller shorter area for random items. security
Suggested Improvements
would put center console in and put drink holders in back of that. I need somewhere for my right elbow. I also need coin try like ash try, not just two little notches for a couple of quarters. more storage space for screws or coins, something small. keyed entry for all doors, passenger and back.