2010 Nissan Versa Consumer Review: A great compact

2010 Nissan Versa - Consumer Review

1.8 S Sedan (1.8L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic)

A great compact
By patriot1987 on

2010 Nissan Versa 1.8 S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

So last week I traded in my Chrysler Sebring convertible, and I am absolutely satisfied with the Versa. I wanted to trade the convertible for a more family oriented car. I wanted a car with good gas mileage, and at 35 highway without being a hybrid this car gets great MPG. I wanted a safer car, and the Versa has great saftey features. It is VERY room on the inside, trunk space is generous. Car has a smooth, quiet ride. For a 4 cylinder sedan it has some pick and go, it also handles the turns well. The A/C and heater are great. The sound System is great. My wife and I are completely satisfied.

Lot of interior room. Car has 6 airbags and has great safety reviews. The sound system is clean and clear, even when you have it up loud. The smooth quiet ride is greatly appreciated after driving a convertible around for 2 years. Auxiliary plug in is always a plus. Great gas mileage (great for when you commute nearly 100 miles to work). A/C and heater are cold/hot almost instantly, no waiting for the engine to warm up.

Only two things that come to mind, I bought the car knowing some amenities weren't part of the package. Such as power locks, windows and cruise control. It is nice to have them, but the car functions great without them. However if there is no power locks, it would be nice to have a key port on the passenger side front door. And it would be nice if there was a trunk release from inside the car. Instead the only way to open the trunk is by the key.