2010 Nissan Versa Consumer Review: My Second Versa

2010 Nissan Versa Hatchback - Consumer Review

My Second Versa
By rarrowsmith on

2010 Nissan Versa 1.8 S 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I just purchased a gently used 2010 Nissan Versa Hatchback. This is actually my second Versa and I'll keep buying them. The cost is incredible, the quality is fantastic, the value for your money is unmatched. I drive 30 minutes each way for work 5 days a week and do quite a bit of road trips to see family. The Versa is fun to drive, is great on gas and it's roomy and comfortable. I have an 8-month-old son and it's so much easier getting a car seat in and out of this car than any other I've had. The doors open wide and the seats are a bit higher, so it's easy! The first Versa I had took a ponding in a severe hail storm. It cleaned up great and went on ticking!

I bought a stock S model that only had the power package, so mine is pretty stock but has power windows, doors, cruise control, keyless entry and power mirrors. I bought it because I wanted an inexpensive car to commute in and it doesn't let me down! I love the included MP3 hook up! Even though the car is pretty stock (and I'm used to loaded VWs, Hondas or Altimas), I don't feel like I'm missing anything really. But that's just me - I'm not a huge bells and whistles guy. I just need a reliable car, that doesn't eat gas, to get me in and out of downtown each day.

I really don't have any complaints! My first Versa had the IntelliKey and I miss that, but that's available for a little more money. Otherwise, I am extremely happy with my Versa. I would definitely recommend this vehicle and buy them again.