2010 Nissan Versa 1.8L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Love the Versa

2010 Nissan Versa - Consumer Review

2010 Nissan Versa 1.8 S 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

Love the Versa
By Fifth Nissan on

2010 Nissan Versa 1.8 S 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I bought the Versa after attending a car show and sitting in every small car made. The Versa is extraordinarily roomy and comfortable for its size, as roomy as most midsized. The headroom, both in front and in back are excellent. The seats are comfortable, especially for a subcompact. I've read some comments about the width of the Versa. It is indeed narrow, but the designers have constructed the Versa in such as way as to create a sense of greater width than it objectively has. I'm pretty wide, 5' 6" and 250, and I truthfully do not feel squished. I've owned my Versa for about 3 months. It handles beautifully. The ride is quiet. I highly recommend it.

Favorite Features

Interior finish. Comfortable, quiet ride. Light but stable steering. Interior room. Good acceleration for a small car. Driver's position is slightly elevated. Feels like a more expensive car than it is.

Suggested Improvements

needs more storage space. Dome light is pretty far back. Gas tank is small. Windshield wiper fluid reservoir is small. Needs a center armrest.