2010 Nissan Versa Consumer Review: Great, so far

2010 Nissan Versa Sedan - Consumer Review

Great, so far
By Ken in MI on

2010 Nissan Versa 1.8 S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

Have 3000 miles after 3 months. No defects (that is the way all new cars should be). Getting decent highway mpg - last trip about 34. Quiet, roomy, comfortable seats, easy to reach controls, nice instrument panel layout, adequate acceleration, intermittent wipers and washers front and rear - nice! adequate a/c, bright headlights with excellent width/range. Engine quiet at idle and not too noisy during acceleration. Seats four adults comfortably without needing to adjust front seats (awesome!) Standard speakers in stereo not so good - have not been able to adjust treble/bass good enough yet. Cloth seats are lint magnets - will need to get a lint brush.

Quiet ride, roomy interior, refined engine/trans - shifts are smooth and speed appropriate. Nice European styling with tall doors all about the same size. The metal flake blue paint is really sharp - when completely clean - car washes will be needed often for optimal appearance.

Really regret not buying the power package as I miss cruise control- I will add an aftermarket kit eventually. Only one keyed door - cannot unlock other doors from outside - kind of a hassle. No internal hatch release - why? But my fault not checking these details when I bought it - my bad