1.8 SL CVT
By shine1314 on
2010 Nissan Versa 1.8 SL 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl CVT)
I used to own a Nissan 200 SX SE and I just bought a Nissan Versa SL yesterday after comparing and shopping around. I've considered Honda Fit, Toyota Yaris, Honda Civic, and Mazada3. Honda Fit and Toyota Yaris felt cheap and uncomfortable compared to the Nissan Versa. Mazada3 and Civic EX-L seemed unnecessarily expensive. I also read reviews that said the Civic EX is loud on the road. The Versa is very smooth, roomy, comfortable, quiet on the road and beautiful. Not the prettiest appearance on the outside but definitely practical. So far I love everything about it and I can't stop smiling. Really love the CVT transmission, b/c it's so quiet that my boyfriend kept on falling asleep in it.
Favorite Features
Smooth and quiet ride, spacious inside, lots of legroom front and back. Haven't driven long enough to comment on the MPG but I'm sure it's gonna be great! Love the price on the car and the colors (Magnetic grey with beige interior).
Suggested Improvements
Not a lot of space under the arm rest for storage. Wish they had a feature to prevent people from locking their keys in the car like the Nissan Murano and the keyless-"Start"-ignition button.